Ten of My Favorite Last Minute Gift Ideas for any occasion and budget:
1. Lottery tickets or scratch-offs. If they're turning 40, buy 40 and wrap them with a big red ribbon. You can get these at the gas station on your way to the party.
2. Gift cards from the grocery store kiosk. iTunes are great for any age, Nordstrom is always a hit with any adult, or pick a favorite restaurant.
3. Coasters from Target or Pier 1. Stuff them in a colored paper handle bag and you're good to go.
4. Candles from your favorite retailers are usually wrapped cute enough to present as-is.
5. Wine. Available everywhere, appreciated by (almost) everyone.
6. Box of chocolate from a favorite candy shop or even online, if you have time. Sees.com has good choices and quick shipping. http://www.sees.com/cat.cfm/Christmas_Gifts
7. Board game like Uno, Monopoly Deal, or Scrabble Slam makes a fun quick gift.
8. Homebaked cookies don't take too long and you'll get points for going that extra mile. Plus you'll get to lick the batter
9. Cash for someone who you don't know what to get is alway's a great gift.
10. Netflix subscription is the gift that keeps giving. And you don't even have to leave your computer
The best gift of all is protecting yourself and your family from getting in trouble these holiday Travels.
Get auto insurance quote here